How I Made $125,000 in PROFIT in 30 Days Through Affiliate Marketing

Adrian Brambila
6 min readAug 26, 2020

*** Breaking News ***

Hello and welcome to the first episode of Side Hustle Monthly Income. I’m your host, Adrian Brambila.

In today’s report we will review my record-breaking six figure profit monthly profit from April, 2020. For affiliate income, let’s get an update on the final numbers from my business manager who’s currently in the field.

Cut to my business manager, A.K.A. dad…

“Even in this worldwide pandemic going on, April was a record month with a total of $68,680. Truly amazing!”

In all seriousness though, let’s dive into where my six figures worth of profit is coming from, what exactly I’m selling, and how much it all costs me.

But first… Why trust me?

One asset that sets me apart is that I’ve tried almost every way to make money online. I’m a jack of all trades, if you will. With over one hundred online revenue streams, I know what works and what doesn’t. I’ve tested hundreds of brands, products, and niches, and have applied what I’ve learned to my own companies in order to make six figures in just one month.

If you watched me 10 years ago, you know that my first online side hustle was making dance videos. To this day I have one of the most downloaded dance tutorials that exists on the internet.

What exactly do I do?

Since then I’ve explored Amazon FBA, ecommerce, drop shipping (although I’m not a huge fan of it), and affiliate marketing, which has skyrocketed into one of the most profitable side hustles that exists. 60 to 70 percent of my profit is actually generated from the around 250 brands that I’m an affiliate for. The other 30 percent is split between brand deals and my personal courses that I have available online.

I know that there are internet gurus out there who make the majority of their profit off of teaching people how to make money — but that’s not me. I believe that should be the smallest revenue driver.

Adrian Brambila

Made $1M in a Year from Side Hustles Ex-Pro dancer (T-Pain, Step Up 3)